Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

49er's Game!!

I can't exactly say I'm a football fan. I don't have a team that I cheer for religiously nor do I watch it on TV. However, I live close to San Francisco and I want to say I've been to an NFL game. It's kind of a dumb reason to go to a football game; I know! But, that's really the only reason I want to go. HA!! 

I told my sister-in-law Denise I really wanted to go to a game, and she did too, so we have started our planning! We have the tickets; now all that's left is to get properly geared up! Ok...so maybe shopping had something to do with wanting to go to the game. HaHa!!

So far, I only have a few things. My favorite by far and one that I HAD to model around my office for everyone to see...mind you, I work in the corporate office of a property management company...is my Mohawk Hat! EEEEEK...I'm so stinking excited about it!!!!


Yes, I was sitting at my desk at work and took that picture...AND put it on Instagram and Facebook. Don't judge me! HAHA!

We both decided we were going to wear 49er earrings and use nail decals on our fingers. We haven't practiced with the nail polish, but I'm going to try and remember to take pictures while we do it and make it a blog post.


The last piece we have is very special. Denise found a scarf picture on Pinterest that we both really liked. Only problem...neither one of us can crochet! 


But problem solved! Mama's gonna make it for us! My mom seriously rocks!! She's a diehard Steelers fan and she's going to make not one, but TWO 49er scarves! Gotta love Mama!

I'm sure over time we'll get more gear for our game since it's not for a few more months. But so far, I think we've got a good start! 

<3 Ash
 

2 comments: