Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ready...Set...Blog!


Hmmm...where to start?? Well, I'm a 26 year old woman who left everything and everyone I knew in Louisiana for love over 4 1/2 years ago. I decided to follow my boyfriend (now husband) to California after only dating for about 5 months. The Air Force transferred him, and I said, "Cool, I'm coming too!". Imagine having that conversation with your folks! Oh, and he was in Iraq when my Dad actually moved me out here. Yeah...Dad wasn't too thrilled with the whole plan. But, off we went! We packed my Mazda 3 only two days after my college graduation and headed West. I've never looked back. My husband is my rock, my confidant, my lover, my all. I can't imagine my life without him in it.


Life out here in Cali has been both good and bad. I love the area and all it has to offer. It seems like there's endless options for day trips, camping, shopping, shopping...did I mention shopping?? I LOVE to shop! As good as all that is, though, I'm very close to my family and the distance from Cali to Louisiana has been really hard. I'm closest to my Mom more than anyone. Next to my husband, she's my closest friend! I don't know how I got so lucky to have her as my Mom! I don't think I can go more than 2 or 3 days without talking to her either through text or a phone call.


While I've been out here in Cali, I've not been able to use the degree I earned in college. I have an accounting degree, but when I moved out here, there weren't any positions for entry-level accountants. To be honest, I was pretty cool with that! I don't mind being an administrative assistant, it's just not all that challenging. That brings me to blogging. I've started getting bored with what my job has to offer and I want an outlet for everything I have on my mind. 

Beauty, fashion, crafts, travel, being a military spouse, cooking, my list goes on and on. That's what this blog will be about...my randomness! HaHa!! Blogging world here I come! I have no clue what I'm doing...so, consider yourselves warned!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment